Monday, March 14, 2011

Slim Pickins- Bathroom Style

So... I'm trying to choose a color to paint my vanity this weekend.  I am leaning towards white for two reasons.  1) I have the paint already and 2)  I have no idea what other color to paint them.  See, the problem is that I have cream counter tops that aren't in the budget to replace currently and white would be a nice complement  to our trim and the counter tops match our Biscuit colored tub and loo. 

Before:

Painting the inside of the closet.
Removal of door frame and beginings of the sheetrock work.
More on that later....We were going to case in the doorway and just keep the door off because, as you can see, the doors backed up to each other before.  We went with the blue accent color on the inside of the closet and I'm thinking (fingers crossed) about doing a wall stencil on the base wall color to separate the bathroom from our bedroom, its just one continuous room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment