Monday, February 14, 2011

Stencil Update

So, I attempted the stencil yesterday with the Glaze I purchased from Home Depot... It looked GREAT, until it disappeared when it dried.  After further reading the container, it has to be tinted... I will be working on that today. 

On another note, we are having the bathroom Sheetrock repaired today and the linen closet cased in (Hubs made an executive decision) because it would be easier to tile if we didn't have so many doorways.  Here are a few middle of the project photos...


This is the linen closet were casing in and making open shelving.




I painted most of the stencil this weekend, I LOVE IT, Hubbs on the other hand is still unsure...

More of that to come.

Also, today is my Brothers birthday! Happy Birthday Brandon, much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment