Thursday, January 13, 2011

Changes

In the beginning of a new year most people make resolutions, this year I have decided to not make a resolution but a commitment to myself.  I want to be genuinely happy in everything that I do.  If it doesn't give me joy, I wont participate. 

Now yes, there are some necessary evils, such as laundry but, you do not have to let them control your life.  At this point in my life I can still make mistakes and blame them on my youth, but I want to strive to make the best decisions for myself and my husband. 

I'm not much one for quirky quotes or words printed on everything. (I barely even wear clothing with words printed on them, with the exception of my, ahem, National Championship winning Auburn Tigers) 

This quote struck a cord with me, and hopefully will bring you some form of an emotion, because it evokes so many. The emotion that I feel when I read it is a swift kick in the rear to get up and start doing things I love, whatever they may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment