Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Dream Closet


There is one thing that I can say every girl dreams of, a beautiful closet.  A closet is living and breathing animal closet that requires a little bit of effort to maintain.  I'm still hoping for that magic elf that follows behind and magically folds/organizes/color codes everything I own automatically.   While I am waiting on that little wish to come true, I can bide my time with these jewels. There is something special about each one.


Color Coded addict.  Admitted.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a compartment for everything?

Or a nice patterned wallpaper to make it more of a dressing room?


That shoe storage?  I die.

No words, not one.

Helloooo purse compartments.


An island in my closet, don't mind if I do.


I'm swooning over that pattern on the pocket door. Hello.

This is much more practical but still absolutly fabulous.

Last but not least, Christina Aguilera.  This closet rocks my world, right down to the leopard carpet.



No comments:

Post a Comment