Thursday, January 27, 2011

Taking the plunge

The hubs and I have been talking about redoing our bathroom for some time, as it is the ONLY room in the house that we haven't worked on since we moved in.  We have a few ideas for this little jewel it just depends on what kind of mood were in how much of it we actually try.  Here are some before pics just to give you a bit of reference before we get started. 


Here are a few shots were using for inspiration. 




We have sort of a white, cream, taupe, steel grey/blue thing going on and we want to incorporate that a bit into the cabinets and wall color.  I have a sea blue already purchased for the wall paint (same we used in the closet and linen closet turned open shelving that I think accents everything perfectly.  The question is what to paint our cabinets (if we keep them) and if we don't what to use in their place.  SO many decisions.   ohhh the possibilities. 






PS.  I ordered the crochet shorts because I
found out I can return them in the store if they
don't meet my expectations.. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment