Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday, Oh how I have missed you

I could not be more excited about the prospect of what this weekend holds.  The hubs and I are going to go to dinner tonight with my bestie and while he's off doing his thing tomorrow, I am going to be doing one of my favorite things, DIY!(pics to come)  I have this little linen closet in our bathroom(the only room in the house that has not been redone) that I am going to turn into open shelving to eliminate back to back doors.  Hello brilliant idea! 


Although, there is supposed to be severe weather this weekend, and in Alabama that means the world shuts down and you go buy bread and milk immediately.  Normally this would be music to my ears due to my homebodyness.  BUT, in case you haven't heard, this weekend THE AUBURN TIGERS are playing for the National Championship and I can't miss it due to a small power outage.  Seriously considering stealing a generator from Pops. As a side note, this is where I met the one and only, so its very important that we get to enjoy every single second of the game and cheer on our Auburn Tigers.

Anyway, thats all for now, stay tuned for my Friday Special Somthin-Somthin! (hint: it has to do with my outfit today)

On a side note:  Im having a small obcession over crochet shorts.  I know, I know granny right?  But, I saw a pair at a great shop called dejavu in Seasdie, FL last summer when I was on vacay with my Mom and SIL.(more on them to come)  I decided not to get them and didnt end up full on obcessing until I saw this little picture right here.   This is Kate Hudson in her role for the upcoming book turned movie "Something Borrowed" 

The search is on in full force. So far, these are the only ones I have found that are even close to what I am thinking.  Not to bad, right?  A little bit like an adult skort but I will take it, now to find them to try on.

No comments:

Post a Comment